Sunday, May 15, 2011

~~~Crone’s Comfort Circles Charity Project ~~~

~~~Crone’s Comfort Circles Charity Project ~~~
I’m asking for donations to my Crone’s Comfort Circles Project. I would like to collect motifs. basically the first round of a traditional granny square. I will take these little motifs donated from other Crocheters and assemble them into afghans and other items for different Pagan charities. you can make comfort circles with your left over bits of yarn and send them to me. You can mail 5 to 8 motifs for the cost of a single first class stamp.
knitters: don’t feel left out! I will work with knitted motifs also… contact me we can work that out.
If you would like to donate, want more information on the project or a pattern for motifs Please contact me: crochetcrone@comcast.net
Thank you inadvance!

No comments:

Post a Comment